Hello, Future Students.


I began my career in online teaching in 2007. Since then I’ve already taught students of all ages and levels from different continents.

As a teacher, I’m professional, resourceful, disciplined, creative, and well-rounded. I teach general, conversational, business, and IELTS.

Before I became an English teacher, I worked for big companies and ran my own business too. I use my corporate experience and entrepreneurial background in teaching business English. In addition, I also have a master’s degree in business management.

I have helped many students pass job interview, achieve their target score in IELTS and get accepted to universities/graduate school by guiding them in writing their essay/personal statement.

I can assure you that I am very proficient in the English language as I used to be a business writer for an American company.

If you are interested in my service, please send me email to: purple0518@gmail.com

You can try my lesson (of your choice) for 25 minutes. 

Comments